Interim Report second quarter and first half year 2015
- Targovax entered into an agreement with the shareholders of Oncos Therapeutics Oy to acquire the shares of Oncos creating a Nordic leader within immuno-oncology
- Targovax announced a successful private placement of NOK 200 million. The amount was raised from NOK 125-150 million thanks to substantial investor interest. The new issue was completed after the end of Q2.
- Targovax presented interim data from the ongoing phase I/II clinical study of TG01 at the annual meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2015) indicating that about 80% or more of the patients mount an immune response to the therapeutic cancer vaccine
- A new board of directors was elected at the extraordinary general meeting in late June: Jonas Einarsson (chair), Bente-Lill Romøren, Lars Lund-Roland, Per Samuelsson, Robert Burns and Johan Christenson
- Appointment of Øystein Soug as CFO and Peter Skorpil as Head of Business Development
Read the full report: Targovax Interim Report second quarter and first half year 2015