BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ) – publishes year-end report 2022
BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ), a leading company in orthobiologics for the management of bone injuries, today publishes the interim report for the fourth quarter 2022 and the full year 2022.
68 PERCENT SALES GROWTH IN THE QUARTEROCTOBER – DECEMBER 2022
- Net sales increased by 68 percent (49 percent at constant exchange rates) and amounted to SEK 103.2 million (61.4).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales growth of 111 percent (80 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales growth of 12 percent (9 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 91.5 percent (89.3).
- Operating result before effects from the Group’s incentive programs amounted to SEK -10.1 million (-17.0). Reported operating result amounted to SEK -19.3 million (-21.8). The operating result was affected by negative currency effects and was burdened by a retroactive correction of SEK 2 million regarding too low selling expenses in the previous quarter in EUROW.
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.32 (-0.38).
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2022
- Net sales increased by 54 percent (38 percent at constant exchange rates) and amounted to SEK 328.8 million (212.9).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales growth of 78 percent (52 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales growth of 23 percent (19 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 90.5 percent (89.1).
- Operating result before effects from the Group’s incentive programs amounted to SEK -36.2 million (-75.1). Reported operating result amounted to SEK -64.5 million (-80.7).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -1.06 (-1.34).
“Strong start for CERAMENT G in the US.”Emil Billbäck, CEO
EVENTS DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In October, the Company’s antibiotic-eluting bone graft CERAMENT G has been used surgically for the first time in patients in the US.
- Pursuant to the authorization granted by the annual general meeting on May 19, 2022, the board of directors of BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB has in December resolved to issue and immediately thereafter repurchase 639,572 series C-shares. The shares were issued and repurchased to secure delivery of shares for the share saving program LTI 2021.
EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
Nothing to report.
For more information contact:
BONESUPPORT Holding AB
Emil Billbäck, CEO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
Håkan Johansson, CFO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
This information is information that BONESUPPORT Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2023-02-16 08:00 CET.
BONESUPPORT (Nasdaq Stockholm: BONEX) develops and commercializes innovative injectable bio-ceramic bone graft substitutes that remodel to the patient’s own bone and have the capability of eluting drugs. BONESUPPORT’s bone graft substitutes are based on the patented technology platform CERAMENT. The company is conducting several clinical studies to further demonstrate the clinical and health economic benefits its products deliver. The company is based in Lund, Sweden, and the net sales amounted to SEK 329 million in 2022. Please visit www.bonesupport.com for more information.
BONESUPPORT and CERAMENT are registered trademarks of BONESUPPORT AB.