BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ) – Publishes Q3 2022 interim report
BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ), a leading company in orthobiologics for the management of bone injuries, today publishes the interim report for the third quarter 2022.
ACCELERATED SALES GROWTH
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2022
- Net sales increased by 54 percent (39 percent at constant exchange rates) and amounted to SEK 84.6 million (54.9).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales growth of 72 percent (49 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales growth of 28 percent (23 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 90.8 percent (89.0).
- Operating result before effects from the Group’s incentive programs amounted to SEK -4.4 million (-15.7). Reported operating result amounted to SEK -13.9 million (-13.3).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.23 (-0.22).
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2022
- Net sales increased by 49 percent (34 percent at constant exchange rates) and amounted to SEK 225.6 million (151.5).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales growth of 65 percent (42 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales growth of 27 percent (23 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 90.1 percent (89.0).
- Operating result before effects from the Group’s incentive programs amounted to SEK -26.1 million (-58.1). Reported operating result amounted to SEK -45.3 million (-58.9).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.74 (-0.96).
“Strong sales success in the US and new unique long-term data.” Emil Billbäck, CEO
EVENTS DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In accordance with a resolution from the annual general meeting in May, the share swap that was entered into previous year has been closed during the period. This led to an inflow in cash of SEK 50.7 million.
- At a capital markets day in September, the Company communicated an updated financial goal of 40 percent sales growth per year in the next three years (2023-2025).
- In September, the Company announced the publication of long-term data confirming the clinical advantages of CERAMENT G in a single-stage protocol to manage osteomyelitis.
EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
The Company’s antibiotic-eluting bone graft CERAMENT G has been used surgically for the first time in patients in the US.
For more information contact:
BONESUPPORT Holding AB
Emil Billbäck, CEO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
Håkan Johansson, CFO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
This information is information that BONESUPPORT Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2022-10-27 08:00 CEST.
BONESUPPORT (Nasdaq Stockholm: BONEX) develops and commercializes innovative injectable bio-ceramic bone graft substitutes that remodel to the patient’s own bone and have the capability of eluting drugs. BONESUPPORT’s bone graft substitutes are based on the patented technology platform CERAMENT. The company is conducting several clinical studies to further demonstrate the clinical and health economic benefits its products deliver. The company is based in Lund, Sweden, and the net sales amounted to SEK 213 million in 2021. Please visit www.bonesupport.com for more information.
BONESUPPORT and CERAMENT are registered trademarks of BONESUPPORT AB.